Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer 2012

It has been a long time since I have written a blog post.  I won't make any excuses aside from being busy with my 4-year-old, who is about to become a 5-year-old in a week's time.  I have also had some technical issues that I won't bore you with for the most part.

My biggest technical headache has been in dealing with changes made to my website (I should say "former website") by its host.  I still own the name "TinySafari [dot] com" and it is still up there in cyberspace as I type this post, but I am unable to make any changes to it... and I am not sure I will know about any orders that I might be getting... except for the fact that I did change the email address with paypal, so I think they would notify me of any activity.

I have been trying to figure out how to get people who have typed in that web address to be transferred here to the blog site or to my etsy shop.  I still can't figure it out.  I am still working on it, though.  When I talk about this being a headache, I actually mean full blown MIGRAINE!  And I have one right now.

I will keep you informed of any additional changes, but in the mean time, please place your orders with me directly or via my etsy shop.

Sincerely,

Lesley Carter
TinySafari@gmail.com
TinySafari.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment